Exercizing Corporate Social Responsibility towards the Natives of the NCC Neighboring and Surrounding Areas: The Company is seriously doing its best to serve the whole Yemeni society in general and the local communities surrounding its site in particular. To improving the quality of public life, NCC intends to:
- Support and implement activities and projects and deliver public services of a great benefit to the natives of NCC surrounding areas; these include for instance health units, schools, and clean drinking water projects, etc
- Give recruitment priorities to the natives of the neighboring areas as they constitute approximately 70% of the Company's direct staffing.
- Offer in-kind support as well as sponsor and finance student and youth functions and events ( sports, education, etc).
- Support and promote public and local private and community-based institutions and organizations operating in raising public awareness in areas such as health, environment, education, sports etc.).
- Give university students and those studying in technical and vocational institutes the opportunity for application and training in NCC various production and technical facilities
- Sponsor and finance student and youth functions and events ( such as sports activities, competitions, creativity tournaments, ect.)
- Offer financial and in-kind assistance and services to members and households of the natives the natives of the neighboring and surrounding areas nearby the Company's site.